1. Read Brian Eno's article on the death of uncool
2. Using your ipod, spotify, iTunes or other generic music account set your software to shuffle and select the first TWELVE songs, you cannot cheat, you MUST use whatever the software chooses.
3. Post your 'Death Of Uncool' shuffle mix.
4. Add a genre to each song.
5. Write about the postmodern meaning of your shuffle mix, what does it say about your taste in music, are there any songs you were embarrassed to have on your playlist, any songs which are a guilty pleasure?
6. Find the images you want to use for your bricolage CD cover which will accompany your CD mix
7. Write a blurb for a fictional film which this playlist would be the soundtrack to